Wild Basin Wedding™ Package
Different by Design – A personalized, service-oriented, all-inclusive wedding package
The majestic setting and rocky-mountain-elegant lodge comprise only part of what makes weddings at the Wild Basin Lodge unique.
All-inclusive services and pricing
The Wild Basin Wedding package provides nearly every service expected of a venue, and more, along with a myriad of options to allow couples to fully personalize their wedding. This all-inclusive wedding package rolls together all fees, including your ceremony, taxes and service charges into one, simple per-person price.
Service Oriented Event Planning and Coordination
Planning your wedding takes coordination, expertise, and meticulous attention to detail. To simplify the process, the Lodge’s fulltime planners and coordinators utilize a proprietary planning system to track all of the important details for you, both before and during your wedding so you don’t have to.
All the services you expect from a venue, and more
The Full Experience
- Two hour planning and logistics meeting (decision process for wedding)
- Built in privacy option with only one event a day
- Ceremony site (Meadow or River)
- 6 hour reception (Copeland or St Vrain Room)
- St Vrain dining room included at no charge for events over 80 guests
- Dance floor
- Chairs, tables, and linens (additional tables as needed for DJ, cake, gifts, etc.)
- Dishware, silverware and glassware
- Rehearsal coordination and walkthrough
- Ability to decorate starting at 10am
- Dressing room for 4 hours
- 30 minutes after reception to clean up personal items
- Limited cake and/or flower storage
- Optional upgrade packages that include cake, flowers or DJs from regionally-acclaimed vendors
Award Winning Service and Cuisine
- Five-star Executive International Chef and Kitchen Team
- Rehearsal coordination and walkthrough
- Wild Basin Wedding™ cuisine:
- Two appetizers
- Salad or soup
- Two entrées
- Two starches
- Bread and organic sautéed vegetables
- Selection of food service style: family style, dual-plated or plated
- Private appetizers for couple after ceremony pictures
- An additional snack at the end of the evening for couple, if staying in lodge
- Champagne toast or sparkling cider
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages
- Water stations located in bar and reception room
- Complimentary cake cutting service
- Optional upgrades that feature Colorado’s acclaimed craft industries via beer, wine or liquor tastings during appetizers
- All of the needed staff: Day of Coordinator, Event Planner, Banquet Captain, Bar Manager and Event Staff
- Wild Basin Wedding Cusine
Your Dream Wedding
- Wild Basin Lodge offers numerous options to personalize the food and service offerings, most at no additional charge.
Minimums – May 1st – Oct 31st (Fridays and Sundays 80ppl, Saturdays 110ppl Mondays – Thursdays 25ppl) Nov 1st – April 30th 25ppl) :::: No Additional Charge for Holidays ::::: No Mandatory Lodging Requirements
Planning a Winter Wedding?
Stunning winter mountain views and a cozy lodge feel
Surrounded by undisturbed snow and rich green pine trees, the lodge’s two outdoor ceremony sites offer dreamlike winter-wonderland settings. Both are within short walking distance from the lodge; cozy indoor ceremony options are available as well. Both reception rooms enjoy views of snow-capped Rocky Mountain peaks and an icy St. Vrain River.
Together, the ceremony sites and the lodge provide the ideal ambiance for a mountain winter wedding.
Not sure about a winter wedding? Read about a few reasons why they can make your wedding dreams come true.
Recently renovated, luxurious vacation rental-style lodging
Five spacious beautifully-designed rooms, two of which are suites, provide luxury and comfort for event guests. Three standard rooms include a queen bed, private bathrooms, twin sofa sleepers, satellite television with premium programming and wireless high-speed Internet access. Overlooking the St. Vrain River, the large, semi-private balcony offers stunning views and a quiet place to enjoy a moment’s repose. The Queen Suite, ideal for large families, has two bathrooms, a day bed, and a twin sleeper. The King Suite, ideal for the wedding couple, contains one king bed, a queen sofa sleeper in a separate sitting room, and extended bathroom, and a private deck overlooking Mount Copeland and the St. Vrain River.
Activities at Wild Basin Lodge
Things to do for spring, summer, winter or fall
Guests of the Wild Basin Lodge & Event Center will find something for everyone. Rocky Mountain National Park sits adjacent to the property and offers unparalleled outdoor recreation. Fishing is but steps away on the St. Vrain River, or at Copeland Lake up the road. Short hikes lead to Calypso Cascades, Ouzel Falls, Bluebird and Thunder Lakes.
Winter brings its own activities, as the Wild Basin area of Rocky Mountain National Park has some of the best cross-country skiing and snowshoeing in the Rockies. For the extreme adventurer, the falls in the area are popular climbing attractions, and draw many people each year. For the downhill skier, major downhill resorts are only 45 minutes away by car.
Regardless of season, the Lodge offers some of the best wildlife viewing in the Rockies. It’s common to see elk, bighorn sheep, deer, bear, bobcat, coyote and many other animals in the vicinity of the lodge. The truly lucky will catch glimpses of moose, lynx or mountain lion that infrequently pass through the area.
View the more photos of the surrounding area in our gallery.